Experience is a design led production house specialising in communicating messages within live environments. We are seeking a project manager to come and work in our lovely creative hub in our London office to support the Creative Director. The focus of the role is to ensure that all event campaign projects are co-ordinated effectively and provide the highest standard of service.
The job will be office based. Must have experience in an office based environment with marketing/event based background and be fluent in Excel, Spreadsheets, google-docs with knowledge into design deliverables such as Motion Graphics, Powerpoint and 2D/3D Deliverables.
Day to day duties below:
- Responsible for client liaison and extracting artistic briefs.
- Conceptualise briefs into a client campaign plan ensuring relevant milestones exist for digital, physical advertising and live events.
- Revise and review relevant campaign budgets, identifying any issues and seeking solutions.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
- Implement and monitor workload for the Creative team, ensuring client branding and deadlines are met.
- Ensure technical feasibility of project, responsible for liaising with production managers, account managers and creative director.
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks.
- Strategise a variety of different design options to fulfil client briefs including sourcing appropriate materials.
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, clients, art servicing, printers and etc.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients, third parties and vendors.
- Fluent understanding of design- storyboard Creation, Motion Graphics, animation and film creation so to direct creative team.
- Attend site visits when required for organising exhibitions, private events and conferences.
Sound like you? Send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 03.01.2020
Job Location: London.