Hello! We’re on the look out for a
Could this be you? Take a look below…
Junior Designer (full time)
9.30am – 6pm
£21k – £23k
Hi there, thanks for stopping by!
Are you looking for a career adventure?
Fancy working in multi disciplines of design?
Do you like the pressure of a deadline?
Experience is a creative production company specialising in the world of corporate events
(award shows, conferences, brand experiences, parties etc) and we are looking for a junior designer to
support the creative team. It’s a full time position based in Kennington, London.
Here’s a bit about you, the candidate we’d like to add to our team:
You think in ‘experiences’
You’re interested in the world of live events, putting on a show or telling a story through design.
You’ve a huge imagination
You have a head full of ideas and you’ve the skills to communicate them.
You’re keen to learn
The diversity of events that we work on means that you’ll be constantly exploring different fields of design.
Above all, the ideal candidate will be able demonstrate the following:
- Passion & enthusiasm for design with a creative flair
- Desire to learn
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, organised, a successful multi-tasker
- A portfolio demonstrating a range of projects
- Technically proficient in InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop on Mac
- Good knowledge and interest in emerging design trends
- Strong communication skills to explain ideas to colleagues
To stand out from the crowd one or more of the following would be fantastic:
- An interest in spatial design
- Skills in motion graphics
- Handy with WordPress
- Copywriting skills
- Good with social media
As a Junior Designer a typical day can include:
- Art working graphics for a stage set
- Creating onscreen content for an awards show
- Thinking of games for a graduate recruitment project
- Visualising a marketing stunt
- Researching unusual venues for a party
- Editing photos for use in our marketing
- Brainstorming event theme ideas with the team
The tasks are always varied and days are rarely the same!
If that all sounds interesting then please send your CV and a link to some of your work to